Learning to code benefits teens for college and career!
Learning to code can benefit kids ages 13-18 for college, career, and beyond. It’s a great time to start learning and building their coding skills. Whether they’re interested in computer science or not, coding for kids and teens gives them the ability to succeed in a digital future.
What are the benefits of coding for kids and teens?
Benefits of computer programming classes include:
- Gain a tangible skill set for many future careers
- Strengthen communication skills
- Learn how to work on a team
- Build cool games, apps, and websites
- A way to express your creativity
- Stand out in college applications
- Have fun and make friends!
Online Coding Classes for Teens
Students level up through the curriculum as they build coding skills and complete classes. They’ll learn advanced programming. At the end, they have the opportunity to join the high school coding internship.
Summer Classes & Coding Camps for Teens
Online summer classes and coding camps immerse teens in coding all summer long. Beginner-friendly, no coding experience required.
The Most Fun and Effective Coding Classes for Teens
- Real-world coding skills (no drag and drop)
- Interactive classes with hands-on coding exercises
- Project-based curriculum and learning approach
- Innovative instructor-led online coding classes
- Small class size (6-8 students per instructor)
- Beginner Friendly (no prior coding experience needed)
- Weekly parent updates on student progress
- Join a community of kids learning to code
- Get certified in 12 weeks
$447 Per Course
Tuition is spread out in 3 payments of $149.
There is no contract. You may cancel anytime with a 30-day notice and there are no cancellation fees.
The CodeWizardsHQ Advantage
Our reviews speak for themselves.
Why Choose CodeWizardsHQ?
#1 Most Comprehensive Coding Program for Kids!
The CodeWizardsHQ program comes with everything your child needs to be successful in learning to code.
All of the below are included at no extra cost.
All students start learning Python in Wizard Level I. If you have previous coding experience, take the Advanced Placement test. Returning students can continue with the class where they left off.
Middle School Coding Lessons Schedule
High School Coding Lessons Schedule
Questions? We Are Here to Help.
Easy answers to some common questions.
What technology do we need?
You need a computer with a microphone and a speaker, a browser (Google Chrome) and a good internet connection.
Chromebooks and iPads are not compatible with our platform.
See full details on What Technology is Needed for Class.
What if my child already has some experience in Python?
More questions? Find answers on our FAQ page.