When students complete the Wizard Level III Capstone course, they will be able to:
- Build applications that can communicate asynchronously between users on different computers
- Model and manipulate data in a relational database and be able to design APIs for efficient communication between applications and databases
These courses must be completed before Wizard Level III Capstone:
- Wizard Level 1
- Wizard Level 2
- Wizard Level 3, Course 1 : Intro to Databases
- Wizard Level 3, Course 2 : Mastering APIs
- Wizard Level 3, Course 3 : Mastering Databases
All students start in Introduction to Programming at Wizard Level I. If you have previous coding experience, take the Advanced Placement test. Returning students can continue with the class where they left off.
#1 Most Comprehensive Program for Your Student’s Success!
The CodeWizardsHQ program comes with everything your child needs to be successful in learning to code.
All of the below are included at no extra cost.
Course Duration & Time Commitment
All courses are 12 weeks long. A Wizard will receive a certification for their achievement at the end of the course.
Expect a weekly time commitment of 2-3 hours. 55 minutes of class time, plus 1-2 hours of practice time, with instructor support throughout, including weekends.
Our goal is to make all our students successful. If your child is not happy with our program, please notify us within the first four class sessions and you will receive a full refund. See refund details.
Get Your Wizard Started
Start coding with our experienced teachers today.
Enroll risk-free with our 4 session money-back guarantee.