The final course of the Python Language Track is the Python Capstone. In this course, students leverage knowledge gained throughout the entire Python Language Track to build more complex, real-world apps. Students will work in a more independent setting and learn how to manage larger projects. In addition, we’ll focus on reading documentation and referencing earlier projects as a core tenet of professional programming.
When students complete the Python Capstone, they will be able to:
- Use what they’ve learned in previous courses to build larger, more complex apps
- Plan larger Python projects and learn how to build features incrementally
- Build independence through reading documentation and referencing old projects
These courses must be completed before Python Capstone:
- Wizard Level I, Course 1 : Beginner Python
- Wizard Level I, Course 2 : Intermediate Python
- Wizard Level I, Course 3 : Advanced Python
- Wizard Level I, Course 4 : Mastering Python
All students start in Beginner Python at Wizard Level I. If you have previous coding experience, take the Advanced Placement test. Returning students can continue with the class where they left off.
#1 Most Comprehensive Program for Your Student’s Success!
The CodeWizardsHQ program comes with everything your child needs to be successful in learning to code.
All of the below are included at no extra cost.
Course Duration & Time Commitment
All courses are 12 weeks long. A Wizard will receive a certification for their achievement at the end of the course.
Expect a weekly time commitment of 2-3 hours. 55 minutes of class time, plus 1-2 hours of practice time, with instructor support throughout, including weekends.
Our goal is to make all our students successful. If your child is not happy with our program, please notify us within the first four class sessions and you will receive a full refund. See refund details.
Get Your Wizard Started
Start coding with our experienced teachers today.
Enroll risk-free with our 4 session money-back guarantee. Full guarantee details.