Python Content Developer
Full-Time, 6-month Contract (on-going potential), Remote
Are you a storyteller, who is able to effectively communicate with others? CodeWizardsHQ is seeking a Python-fluent creator who wants to share their love of coding with the next generation. A successful candidate will have a strong computer science background and the ability to articulate programming concepts to a younger audience. The Content Developer will work in conjunction with our current team to plan and create scripts for lessons that teach students coding skills and concepts for programming languages including Python and other languages.
- Develop lesson by lesson plans for overall course
- Create content for lesson scripts
- Ensure lessons meet computer science standards for students
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure each lesson meets CodeWizardsHQ’s standards
- Contribute to continuous improvement of instructional design and process
- Background in programming and knowledge of languages and tools in Python
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for creating educational materials for children
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Fluency in multiple programming languages
- Experience with script development and education communication
- Prior educational experience
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a full-time contract to hire position. You will be working 40 hours per week. If there is a mutual fit and interest, we can explore part-time or full-time employment.
How much is my compensation?
CodeWizardsHQ strives to find the best and bring them on board and a competitive salary is offered to those who join CodeWizardsHQ strives to find the best and bring them on board and a competitive salary is offered to those who join our team. If you have specific salary requirements, please let us know when applying so that we may take that into consideration.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here. Include in your application a link to a sample of your work.
Join the team at CodeWizardsHQ, the leading online coding school for kids ages 8 to 18. Our coding courses are designed to give students the programming knowledge, skills, and confidence to thrive in a digital world. Each of our courses uses our structured curriculum that is designed to keep kids engaged while teaching them real world coding skills. With thousands of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.