Full or Partial Tuition Need-Based Scholarship
Our need-based scholarship is offered year-round to eligible students.
We believe that access to education and the opportunity to get ahead should be widely available.
As coding becomes a fundamental part of K-12 education, it is critical that students who have historically been underrepresented in STEM be encouraged to pursue coding education. This need-based scholarship was created to encourage coding education among students from economically-disadvantaged or low-income families.
- Recipient will attend the 1st semester on scholarship
- Applicant may receive full or partial scholarship.
- New classes start year-round.
- Total value of the scholarship is up to $398
- Scholarship can only be applied to 12 week, 6 week, or 3 week group classes (no camps)
To be eligible, students must be from low-income or economically disadvantaged families. Amount of scholarship varies depending on household income.
Eligible students must also be United States residents ages 8-18, and must have parent consent when applying for the scholarship.
If you are awarded a scholarship, we ask that you send us 3 pictures for us to use on social media or our website as well as a video testimonial. Details below:
- one picture of your student when they are coding at home
- one picture with their certificate at the end of the course
- any other relevant photo
- video testimonial about our program your experience which can be recorded through Zoom
If you are eligible, please hit the “Apply for Scholarship” below you will be directed to our scholarship applications form.