CodeWizardsHQ Educational Scholarship
Once a year, a high school senior or incoming college freshman will receive $2500 to support their education.
At CodeWizardsHQ we believe that the future is built on diversity through equity and access. While we actively work toward implementing hiring practices that are geared toward diversifying our team, we also understand that having access to higher education is a means to broadening a diverse candidate pool for the future STEM workforce.
We have created this scholarship to support youth in the attainment of their dreams.
— $2500 Award —
Apply online between October 1 and May 1 for an award the following Fall semester.
The winner is announced on August 1.
- High school seniors and incoming college freshman
- 3.5 or higher GPA
- Priority to STEM program applicants
- Proof of eligibility (proof of income, last year tax return / FAFSA) via one of the following:
- If you receive a financial aid award letter from your school before the application deadline, attach a copy.
- If you do not receive a financial aid award letter from your school before the application deadline, provide a list detailing is the cost of tuition, books, and other tuition-related expenses.
- 1 Recommendation letter: A recommendation letter from a teacher or counselor, in regards to your background, character, and need.
- Statement of purpose: Up to 600 words answering this prompt, “Beyond needing financial support, why do you deserve this scholarship?”
- Curriculum Vitae: A summary of your experience and skills.
- Unofficial transcript: A copy of your high school transcript.
- Video (Optional): A short video, less than 2 minutes, about your need and how can this scholarship help you get ahead.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2022
Applications are currently closed. A winner will be announced by August 1, 2022.