School District Marketing Coordinator
We are an online coding school for youth that teaches computer programming skills to students from Grades 3rd to 12th.
Our mission is to prepare kids for success in a tech-driven world by teaching this crucial 21st-century skill. Students attend live, instructor-led, online classes from the convenience of their home. With 1000’s of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
We are looking for school district coordinators to join our team. This is a part-time role and you will be working remotely.
Your primary responsibility is to bring the CodeWizardsHQ program to the families, parents and students in your nearby school districts. Below are some of the typical responsibilities for this position.
– Organize free introductory after-school coding classes in schools.
– Partner with PTAs to organize coding spirit nights and participate in their events.
– Work with district and/or schools to bring CodeWizardsHQ as an after-school program.
– Promote via local websites, facebook groups, nextdoor, meetup.com and others.
– Local marketing efforts like yard signs, posters, partnerships etc.
In addition to the above, you are strongly encouraged to bring your own innovative ways to recruit students.
– Belief in the company’s mission. Passionate about getting kids to learn coding.
– Energetic, outgoing personality who enjoys building relationships with people.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Cheerful attitude, enthusiasm and positive advocate for the program.
– Must be willing to drive to meet people and participate in local events.
– Parent or a teacher with a flair for doing this type of work is great!
– Prior experience doing sales and marketing type work is a plus.
How many hours per week is this part-time role?
It starts with 10 hours per week. Based on the results of your initial efforts, this could grow up to 20-30 hours per week depending on your availability.
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $15/Hour (or $600/month for 40 hours of work). The role comes with potential for raises for the right individual who can help expand the company’s reach.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.