Full-Time, Contract, Remote
Join the team at CodeWizardsHQ, the leading online coding school for kids ages 8 to 18. Our online coding classes are designed to give students the programming knowledge, skills, and confidence to thrive in a digital world. Each of our classes are led by a live teacher using our structured curriculum that is designed to keep kids engaged while teaching them real world coding skills. With thousands of satisfied students, we are the #1 most effective way for children to learn coding.
CodeWizardsHQ is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and tech-fluent Project Manager. A successful candidate will need outstanding organization, prioritization, and communication skills, a strong understanding of business operations, experience in guiding technical projects to completion and working knowledge in IT or programming.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives.
- Lead project planning sessions and capture all relevant details.
- Thoroughly vet solutions and evaluate cost/benefit tradeoffs to determine the best solution for the customer and company.
- Cultivate relationships with the internal team and coordinate cross-functional projects effectively.
- Shape projects including UI/UX wireframes to ensure a clear vision before allocating main resources.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Monitor progress and project performance. Make adjustments as needed.
- Provide project updates and escalations to key stakeholders as needed.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of project management or related experience
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with project management tools, methods, and best practices
- Experience taking projects through their full life cycle
- Extremely resourceful with a proven ability to solve problems creatively to scope and timeline.
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a full-time contract to hire position. You will be working 30-40 hours per week. If there is a mutual fit and interest, we can explore part-time or full-time employment.
How much is my compensation?
CodeWizardsHQ strives to find the best and bring them on board and a competitive salary is offered to those who join our team. If you have specific salary requirements, please let us know when applying so that we may take that into consideration.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.