Customer Service Associate
Full-Time, Contract, Remote
We are an Austin based education company with a mission to prepare our kids for success in the digital world by teaching them how to code. We teach thousands of students from around the US and the world.
Our program offers year-round coding classes that students can take from the convenience of their home with live and interactive instruction. Our unique approach combines the benefits of teacher-led instruction and the ease and convenience of online classrooms.
We are looking for a full time customer service representative to assist in communicating with parents regarding scheduling, billing and other customer service matters. Most of the communication is via email, telephone and SMS.
- Methodical person with strong attention to detail
- Confident and friendly voice for phone conversations (inbound and outbound calls required)
- Excellent writing skill to replay accurate information via email and SMS
- Takes responsibility and initiative to grow company and provide excellent customer service
- Problem solver that is able to quickly and efficiently resolve customer issues or escalate appropriately
- Multitasker that is able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Quick and courteous responses to class emergencies and parent communication
- Quick Learner; able to learn new technology quickly, as an educational technology company we use proprietary platforms that are often being updated and improved
- Team Player; works well with others and proactively jumps in to support teammates
How many hours per week is this role?
This is a full-time contract to hire position. You will be working 40 hours per week on a specific shift schedule as follows:
- Sunday OFF
- Monday OFF
- Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm CT
- Wednesday 1:00pm – 9:00pm CT
- Thursday 1:00pm – 9:00pm CT
- Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm CT
- Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm CT
How much is my compensation?
This position starts at $15/hour USD
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.
Join the team at CodeWizardsHQ, the leading online coding school for kids ages 8 to 18. Our coding courses are designed to give students the programming knowledge, skills, and confidence to thrive in a digital world. Each of our courses uses our structured curriculum that is designed to keep kids engaged while teaching them real world coding skills. With thousands