New Jersey Kids Coding Classes
Take the most fun and effective, live coding classes for kids in New Jersey. Kids and teens can learn to code games, apps, and websites all from home. Select a program by age:
Get everything an in-person class has to offer and more with beyond the classroom benefits.
A Structured, Comprehensive Coding Curriculum
Our coding classes for kids in New Jersey are designed with hands-on learning projects that kids truly enjoy! Start in the first class of the program and advance as your skills grow. Our curriculum is structured and progressive, that’s why it works.
Try our program risk free, 100% money-back guarantee.
Animation and Games with Scratch
Logic with Scratch
Intro to Text-based Programming
Programming Fundamentals with Python
Logic with Python
Modular Programming with Python
Creating Websites with HTML/CSS
Responsive Websites with HTML/CSS
Intro to Programming with Python
Beyond Basics with Python
Webpages with HTML & CSS
Responsive Web Development
Intro to Databases
Intro to Python
Fundamentals of Web Development
User Interface Development
APIs and Databases
Professional Web App Development
Modern CSS Framework
Mastering MVC Framework
DevOps and Software Engineering
CWHQ has a 93% student success rate, compared to 5% for paid, self-paced online video courses and tutorials. That’s an 18x better graduation rate.
New Jersey Coding Class Features
- 12 1-Hour Sessions
- Live, Teacher-Led Online Classes
- Beginner Friendly, No Experience Needed
- Real-World Programming Languages (no drag and drop)
- Students Attend Classes from Home. No Driving for Parents.
- Hands-On, Interactive Classes
- Custom-Built Coding Platform
- Regular Parent Updates on Student Progress
- Certification for Successful Class Completion
Summer Coding Camps for New Jersey Kids
Learn a new skill this summer! 1-week summer camps teach kids coding concepts using Minecraft or Roblox and 3-week summer classes are an accelerated version of the core track.
Serving students from these New Jersey school districts and more!
- Newark Public School District
- Elizabeth Public Schools
- Jersey City School District
- Paterson Public School District
- Edison Township School District
- Trenton Public School District
- Toms River Regional School District
- Woodbridge Township School District
- Passaic City School District
- Union City School District
- Hamilton Township School District
- Perth Amboy Public School District
- Cherry Hill School District
- Freehold Regional High School District
- Clifton Public School District
- Vineland Public School District
- Bayonne School District
- New Brunswick Public Schools
- Plainfield Public Schools
- West Windsor-Plainsboro Regional School District
Computer Science in New Jersey
Do New Jersey schools require computer science?
New Jersey is one of 27 states that does require all high schools to offer computer science.
What is the median salary for computer programmers in New Jersey?
The median salary for Computer Programmers in New Jersey is $107,480.
What are the best tech companies in New Jersey?
Companies like Amazon, Infosys, IBM, Oracle, Apple, and others have offices in New Jersey.
Do universities or colleges in New Jersey have good STEM programs?
New Jersey schools, like Princeton and Rutgers, have top STEM programs.
Is there a demand for computer science professionals in New Jersey?
In New Jersey, there are approximately 10,160 open computing jobs with an average salary of $126,282.
What percentage of the New Jersey workforce is in tech?
8.2% of the New Jersey workforce is in the tech industry.
The CodeWizardsHQ Advantage
Our reviews speak for themselves.
We’re here to help. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for helpful answers.