New Jersey Kids Coding Classes
Take the most fun and effective, live coding classes for kids in New Jersey. Kids and teens can learn to code games, apps, and websites all from home. Select a program by age:
Get everything an in-person class has to offer and more with beyond the classroom benefits.
A Structured, Comprehensive Coding Curriculum
Our coding classes for kids in New Jersey are designed with hands-on learning projects that kids truly enjoy! Start in the first class of the program and advance as your skills grow. Our curriculum is structured and progressive, that’s why it works.
Try our program risk free, 100% money-back guarantee.
Animation and Games with Scratch
Logic with Scratch
Intro to Text-based Programming
Programming Fundamentals with Python
Logic with Python
Modular Programming with Python
Creating Websites with HTML/CSS
Responsive Websites with HTML/CSS
Intro to Programming with Python
Beyond Basics with Python
Webpages with HTML & CSS
Responsive Web Development
Intro to Databases
Intro to Python
Fundamentals of Web Development
User Interface Development
APIs and Databases
Professional Web App Development
Modern CSS Framework
Mastering MVC Framework
DevOps and Software Engineering
CWHQ has a 93% student success rate, compared to 5% for paid, self-paced online video courses and tutorials. That’s an 18x better graduation rate.
Our goal is to make all students successful. If your child is not happy with our program, notify us within the first 4 class sessions for a full refund. See refund details.
New Jersey Coding Class Features
- 12 1-Hour Sessions
- Live, Teacher-Led Online Classes
- Beginner Friendly, No Experience Needed
- Real-World Programming Languages (no drag and drop)
- Students Attend Classes from Home. No Driving for Parents.
- Hands-On, Interactive Classes
- Custom-Built Coding Platform
- Regular Parent Updates on Student Progress
- Certification for Successful Class Completion
Available in all NJ cities including:
- Edison (08817)
- Jersey City (07302)
- West Windsor Township (08550)
- Newark (07017)
- Monroe Township (08831)
- Paramus (07652)
- East Windsor (08520)
Serving students from these New Jersey school districts and more!
- Newark Public School District
- Elizabeth Public Schools
- Jersey City School District
- Paterson Public School District
- Edison Township School District
- Trenton Public School District
- Toms River Regional School District
- Woodbridge Township School District
- Passaic City School District
- Union City School District
- Hamilton Township School District
- Perth Amboy Public School District
- Cherry Hill School District
- Freehold Regional High School District
- Clifton Public School District
- Vineland Public School District
- Bayonne School District
- New Brunswick Public Schools
- Plainfield Public Schools
- West Windsor-Plainsboro Regional School District
Computer Science in New Jersey
Do New Jersey schools require computer science?
New Jersey is one of 27 states the does require all high schools to offer computer science.
What is the median salary for computer programmers in New Jersey?
The median salary for Computer Programmers in New Jersey is $107,480.
What are the best Tech companies in New Jersey?
Companies like Amazon, Infosys, IBM, Oracle, Apple, and others have offices in New Jersey.
The CodeWizardsHQ Advantage
Our reviews speak for themselves.
We’re here to help. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for helpful answers.
Get Your Wizard Started
Start coding with our experienced teachers today.
Enroll risk-free with our 4 session money-back guarantee. Full guarantee details.