Washington, DC Kids Coding Classes
Take the most fun and effective, live coding classes for kids in Washington, DC. Kids and teens can learn to code games, apps, and websites all from home. Select a program by age:
Get everything an in-person class has to offer and more with beyond-the-classroom benefits.
A Structured, Comprehensive Coding Curriculum
Our coding classes for kids in Washington, DC are designed with hands-on learning projects that kids truly enjoy! Start in the first class of the program and advance as your skills grow. Our curriculum is structured and progressive, that’s why it works.
Try our program risk-free, 100% money-back guarantee.
Animation and Games with Scratch
Logic with Scratch
Intro to Text-based Programming
Programming Fundamentals with Python
Logic with Python
Modular Programming with Python
Creating Websites with HTML/CSS
Responsive Websites with HTML/CSS
Intro to Programming with Python
Beyond Basics with Python
Webpages with HTML & CSS
Responsive Web Development
Intro to Databases
Intro to Python
Fundamentals of Web Development
User Interface Development
APIs and Databases
Professional Web App Development
Modern CSS Framework
Mastering MVC Framework
DevOps and Software Engineering
CWHQ has a 93% student success rate, compared to 5% for paid, self-paced online video courses and tutorials. That’s an 18x better graduation rate.
Washington, DC Coding Class Features
- 12 1-Hour Sessions
- Live, Teacher-Led Online Classes
- Beginner Friendly, No Experience Needed
- Real-World Programming Languages (no drag and drop)
- Students Attend Classes from Home. No Driving for Parents.
- Hands-On, Interactive Classes
- Custom-Built Coding Platform
- Regular Parent Updates on Student Progress
- Certification for Successful Class Completion
Summer Coding Camps for Washington, DC Kids
Learn a new skill this summer! 1-week summer camps teach kids coding concepts using Minecraft or Roblox and 3-week summer classes are an accelerated version of the core track.
Available in all Washington, DC areas including:
Serving students from these Washington, DC schools and more!
- Washington Latin Public Charter Schools
- E.L. Haynes Public Charter Schools
- KIPP DC Public Charter Schools
- District of Columbia Public Schools
- Capital City Public Charter Schools
- Paul Public Charter Schools
- Friendship Public Charter Schools
- Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter Schools
- Two Rivers Public Charter Schools
- DC Prep Public Charter Schools
- Mundo Verde Bilingual Public Charter Schools
- Center City Public Charter Schools
- Rocketship Public Schools
- Eagle Academy Public Charter Schools
- AppleTree Early Learning Public Charter Schools
- Digital Pioneers Academy Public Charter Schools
Computer Science in Washington, DC
Do Washington, DC schools require computer science?
Washington, DC does not require all high schools to offer computer science.
What is the median salary for computer programmers in Washington, DC?
The median salary for Computer Programmers in Washington, DC is $77,205.
What are the best tech companies in Washington, DC?
Companies like Gopuff, Amazon, and IBM have offices in Washington, DC.
Do universities or colleges in Washington, DC have good STEM programs?
Washington, DC schools, like Georgetown University and George Washington University, have top STEM programs.
Is there a demand for computer science professionals in Washington, DC?
In Washington, DC, there are approximately 6,765 open computing jobs.
What percentage of the Washington, DC workforce is in tech?
8.8% of the Washington, DC workforce is in the tech industry.
The CodeWizardsHQ Advantage
Our reviews speak for themselves.
We’re here to help. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for helpful answers.