Long Island Kids Coding Classes
Take the most fun and effective, live coding classes for kids in Long Island. Kids and teens can learn to code games, apps, and websites all from home. Select a program by age:
Get everything an in-person class has to offer and more with beyond the classroom benefits.
A Structured, Comprehensive Coding Curriculum
Our coding classes for kids in Long Island are designed with hands-on learning projects that kids truly enjoy! Start in the first class of the program and advance as your skills grow. Our curriculum is structured and progressive, that’s why it works.
Try our program risk free, 100% money-back guarantee.
Animation and Games with Scratch
Logic with Scratch
Intro to Text-based Programming
Programming Fundamentals with Python
Logic with Python
Modular Programming with Python
Creating Websites with HTML/CSS
Responsive Websites with HTML/CSS
Intro to Programming with Python
Beyond Basics with Python
Webpages with HTML & CSS
Responsive Web Development
Intro to Databases
Intro to Python
Fundamentals of Web Development
User Interface Development
APIs and Databases
Professional Web App Development
Modern CSS Framework
Mastering MVC Framework
DevOps and Software Engineering
CWHQ has a 93% student success rate, compared to 5% for paid, self-paced online video courses and tutorials. That’s an 18x better graduation rate.
Long Island Coding Class Features
- 12 1-Hour Sessions
- Live, Teacher-Led Online Classes
- Beginner Friendly, No Experience Needed
- Real-World Programming Languages (no drag and drop)
- Students Attend Classes from Home. No Driving for Parents.
- Hands-On, Interactive Classes
- Custom-Built Coding Platform
- Regular Parent Updates on Student Progress
- Certification for Successful Class Completion
Available in all Long Island neighborhoods including:
- Sagaponack, 11962
- Bridgehampton, 11932
- Amagansett, 11930
- Manhasset, 11020
- Water Mill, 11968
- Old Westbury, 11545
- Brookville, 11568
- East Hills, 11548
Serving students from these Long Island school districts and more!
- Brentwood Union Free School District
- Sachem Central School District
- Middle Country Central School District
- Longwood Central School District
- William Floyd Union Free School District
- Smithtown Central School District
- Central Islip Union Free School District
- Half Hollow Hills Central School District
- Patchogue-Medford Union Free School District
- Bay Shore Union Free School District
- Sewanhaka Central High School District
- East Meadow Union Free School District
- Levittown Union Free School District
- Uniondale Union Free School District
- Great Neck Public Schools
- Hempstead Union Free School District
- Massapequa Union Free School District
- Freeport Union Free School District
- Oceanside Union Free School District
- Connetquot Central School District
Computer Science in Long Island
Do Long Island schools require computer science?
Long Island is in New York, one of 33 states that do not require all high schools to offer computer science.
What is the median salary for computer programmers in Long Island?
The median salary for Computer Programmers in Long Island is $72,032.
What are the best tech companies in Long Island?
Companies like Microsoft, Yelp, and Uber Eats have offices in Long Island.
Do universities or colleges in Long Island have good STEM programs?
New York schools, like Columbia and Cornell, have top STEM programs.
Is there a demand for computer science professionals in Long Island?
In New York, there are approximately 14,152 open computing jobs.
What percentage of the Long Island workforce is in tech?
5.7% of the New York workforce is in the tech industry.
The CodeWizardsHQ Advantage
Our reviews speak for themselves.
We’re here to help. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for helpful answers.