Henderson, NV Kids Coding Classes
Take the most fun and effective, live coding classes for kids in Henderson. Kids and teens can learn to code games, apps, and websites all from home. Select a program by age:
Get everything an in-person class has to offer and more with beyond-the-classroom benefits.
A Structured, Comprehensive Coding Curriculum
Our coding classes for kids in Henderson are designed with hands-on learning projects that kids truly enjoy! Start in the first class of the program and advance as your skills grow. Our curriculum is structured and progressive, that’s why it works.
Try our program risk-free, 100% money-back guarantee.
Animation and Games with Scratch
Logic with Scratch
Intro to Text-based Programming
Programming Fundamentals with Python
Logic with Python
Modular Programming with Python
Creating Websites with HTML/CSS
Responsive Websites with HTML/CSS
Intro to Programming with Python
Beyond Basics with Python
Webpages with HTML & CSS
Responsive Web Development
Intro to Databases
Intro to Python
Fundamentals of Web Development
User Interface Development
APIs and Databases
Professional Web App Development
Modern CSS Framework
Mastering MVC Framework
DevOps and Software Engineering
CWHQ has a 93% student success rate, compared to 5% for paid, self-paced online video courses and tutorials. That’s an 18x better graduation rate.
Henderson Coding Class Features
- 12 1-Hour Sessions
- Live, Teacher-Led Online Classes
- Beginner Friendly, No Experience Needed
- Real-World Programming Languages (no drag and drop)
- Students Attend Classes from Home. No Driving for Parents.
- Hands-On, Interactive Classes
- Custom-Built Coding Platform
- Regular Parent Updates on Student Progress
- Certification for Successful Class Completion
Summer Coding Camps for Henderson Kids
Learn a new skill this summer! 1-week summer camps teach kids coding concepts using Minecraft or Roblox and 3-week summer classes are an accelerated version of the core track.
Available in all NV cities including:
Serving students from these Henderson schools and more!
- Pinecrest Academy Inspirada
- Pinecrest Academy Sloan Canyon
- Pinecrest Academy Horizon
- John C. Vanderburg Elementary School
- Nevada State High School Downtown Henderson
- Coral Academy of Science Las Vegas
- James E. & A. Rae Smalley Elementary School
- Coronado High School
- Lamping Elementary School
- Ellis Robert & Sandy Elementary School
- Webb Del E Middle School
- Twitchell Elementary School
- Miller Middle School
- Elise L. Wolff Elementary School
- Shirley & Bill Wallin Elementary School
Computer Science in Henderson, NV
Do Henderson schools require computer science?
Nevada is a state that requires all high schools to offer computer science.
What is the median salary for computer programmers in Henderson?
The median salary for Computer Programmers in Henderson is $68,412.
What are the best tech companies in Henderson?
Companies like Cisco, Intel, and Meta have offices in Henderson.
Do universities or colleges in Henderson have good STEM programs?
Nevada schools, like University of Nevada in Reno and Las Vegas, have top STEM programs.
Is there a demand for computer science professionals in Henderson?
In Nevada, there are approximately 3,459 open computing jobs.
What percentage of the Henderson workforce is in tech?
3.2% of the Henderson workforce is in the tech industry.
The CodeWizardsHQ Advantage
Our reviews speak for themselves.
We’re here to help. Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for helpful answers.