We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to middle school students (10-15 years old). Classes are taught online, so you will be working remotely from your home and utilizing a virtual classroom environment. Each class typically meets once per week and they are 1-hour long. There are 6-8 students per class.
We provide a structured curriculum, teaching platform, and instruction materials. The primary role of a CodeWizardsHQ Instructor is to deliver the curriculum in an engaging way and ultimately be responsible for student retention and parent satisfaction.
– Deliver the curriculum in a fun and engaging way
– Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
– Engage with parents / students as needed
– Positively advocate for the school and the program
– Experience with the coding languages we teach
– Experience teaching kids or adults
– Computer purchased in the last five years, with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
– A quiet workspace free of distractions
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $20/Hour with potential for raises and bonuses based on student retention and parent satisfaction.
What languages are you looking for instructors to teach?
When will I be teaching?
The highest availability of classes is between 3pm – 7pm CST Monday – Friday and 10am – 6pm on Weekends.
How many classes will I be teaching?
On average, new instructors start with 2 – 3 classes per week and move up from there based on performance.
How long will I need to teach?
Each of our courses is 12 sessions/weeks in duration. When you accept a class you are agreeing to teach for the full duration of that course.
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here.